Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
The control was mounted to the side above where the headlight switch is located. They said they couldn’t use the normal stalk because they would have to break the assembly to connect it properly.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
re: installing the after market cruise control. Thanks so much for sharing! I’ve been looking for in for since I posted the question. Much appreciated! Can’t wait to get this done!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
The control was mounted to the side above where the headlight switch is located. They said they couldn’t use the normal stalk because they would have to break the assembly to connect it properly.
Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
mcat66, can you post a photo of how it was mounted? I’ve had the same cruise control kit bookmarked for months but have been hesitant trusting someone to install it since (if I remember correctly) the kit instructions mention drilling a hole in the steering column to install the stalk.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts