Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

A few pics of my Metris

5796 Views 9 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Baron
Figured I'd post up a few pictures. Picked the Metris up on Saturday, transferred all of my tools, etc. on Sunday, got the windows tinted on Monday and got the new wheels put on today. Next stop is sound deadener for inside.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: 5
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Well, I traded in the cargo version for the passenger version. I wanted better visibility (full glass is awesome) and a sliding door on both sides. The passenger version is also much quieter inside and rides softer. Very happy I made the switch. Kept my wheels and got the front windows tinted.

Attachments

See less See more
Pics of inside with all your tools?
Reactions: 1
4/6/2016
Figured I'd post up a few pictures. Picked the Metris up on Saturday, transferred all of my tools, etc. on Sunday, got the windows tinted on Monday and got the new wheels put on today. Next stop is sound deadener for inside.
You are the first repeat Metris purchaser (private use) I can remember. Did you put sound deadener in your 2016 Metris? If so, how much quieter is your new passenger model than your original van?
Pics of inside with all your tools?
Pics below...

Attachments

See less See more
4/6/2016

You are the first repeat Metris purchaser (private use) I can remember. Did you put sound deadener in your 2016 Metris? If so, how much quieter is your new passenger model than your original van?
Yeah, I put sound deadener in my previous metris (cargo version). It helped but it was still a bit of a noisy ride. The passenger van is considerably quieter than the cargo was even with the deadener.
Someone likes DeWalt tools!
I presume all made in China :-( but good stuff to work with :) We are back from our 2 month trip to Florida keys and back to Denver, will post some photos :)

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: 2
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.