Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd post up a few pictures. Picked the Metris up on Saturday, transferred all of my tools, etc. on Sunday, got the windows tinted on Monday and got the new wheels put on today. Next stop is sound deadener for inside.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I traded in the cargo version for the passenger version. I wanted better visibility (full glass is awesome) and a sliding door on both sides. The passenger version is also much quieter inside and rides softer. Very happy I made the switch. Kept my wheels and got the front windows tinted.

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
4/6/2016
Figured I'd post up a few pictures. Picked the Metris up on Saturday, transferred all of my tools, etc. on Sunday, got the windows tinted on Monday and got the new wheels put on today. Next stop is sound deadener for inside.
You are the first repeat Metris purchaser (private use) I can remember. Did you put sound deadener in your 2016 Metris? If so, how much quieter is your new passenger model than your original van?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
4/6/2016

You are the first repeat Metris purchaser (private use) I can remember. Did you put sound deadener in your 2016 Metris? If so, how much quieter is your new passenger model than your original van?
Yeah, I put sound deadener in my previous metris (cargo version). It helped but it was still a bit of a noisy ride. The passenger van is considerably quieter than the cargo was even with the deadener.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts