Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

A look at 7 affordable and effective performance and visual modifications for your ride

Whether it’s more speed and power, more sound, better handling, or improved looks that convey a driver’s individuality, vehicle modification is gaining popularity, and lies at the heart of a billion-dollar industry that’s popular around the globe. Countless manufacturers have joined the aftermarket parts scene, giving shoppers nearly infinite options to customize their car, truck, wagon or crossover.

With an arsenal of upgrade parts available from mild to wild, eBay is the go-to source for aftermarket upgrades for shoppers around the world. Below, we’ll look at some popular upgrade mods for your ride, which create a big impact for a minimal price.

Read more about 7 Best Modifications for Your Vehicle.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Why are people not able to imagine the world beyond their own experience?

I keep two plastic throws and two carpet squares inside my van so when I'm at a location where I've sat in oily grime or smokey residue or adhesive overspray or compost or paint or or or....

·
Banned
2,517 Posts
I do imagine that sort of thing, and that is exactly the solution I would use- a throw. Otherwise I would soil the seat covers, which is roughly as aggravating as soiling a seat cover - either would require washing.

·
Registered
151 Posts
and if he has a sheep fetish and just enjoys the fleecy feel of lambs wool covers on his naked thighs?

·
Banned
2,517 Posts
Then I would assume he is a redneck.

Seriously, though, ever heard Alan Sheman's (of Camp Grenada fame) "Good Advice"?

My good advice costs nothing,
And it's worth the price!

So's mine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts