Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got a low-miles 2016 Metris Passenger and don’t need our back row! Our van was used as a dealer shuttle, so the back seat looks like it’s almost never even been sat in. We’re in the Houston area, asking $1100.
Text eight three two, 808, 53 six two
or williamfpierce at gmail.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Full set of Metris Passenger seats for sale

Just bought a 2018 Metris from a dealer that had next to no miles on it since it was their transpo vehicle. We are converting ours to a campervan so we don’t need any of the seats and they are mint. They are for sale so if someone who is looking for them near Los Angeles post here!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 3rd row leatherette in Philadelphia. Just bought a 2018 metris, seats are lightly used.
We're going to do a conversion in a few months so we're holding on to 2nd row two seater until then.
If someone wants the whole set (2nd and 3rd row) and has a replacement cloth 2nd row, that can work too.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
I think it’s worth not all that much, but it really depends how many are in your area because shipping is the primary expense otherwise. The more Metris vans in an area the less the seats are worth; let’s admit it- the back row seats in our vans are not so comfortable that people would go seeking them out unless they had a passenger van that needs that particular seat. I mean If you are in central NJ and want a two-place leatherette Bench, I have one available for not much; basically just the hassle fee of digging it out of my parents garage where it is stored (and me visiting my parents). Just never thought it was worth the trouble to list it here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I have 2nd and 3rd row leatherette bench seats in very good condition on CA central coast. Please make offer if interested to pick up. Will consider delivery
thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts