Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped by my dealership for a car wash and to ask if the occasional squeaking brakes was normal particularly on a humid day in Texas, to which they summoned a tech to go for a ride with me--and of course they did not squeak but it is fairly normal on hot and humid days, I was told. I wasn't used to such soft brakes so I had him test that too...normal. My rear windshield wiper gushed liquid instead of spraying it, he fixed that in two minutes with a pen knife. This is my first MB, and I am loving the first class service, even if it is just a van. The tech had high praise for the engine on these vans, he sees very few problems, but does fix rattles from time to time behind the panels, he said. I feel even better about my investment and am looking forward to the next 3000 miles. BTW, the rattle we all seem to hear disappeared around 2700 miles.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Great to hear. I'm loving mine, 5500 miles. I am amazed at the positive comments I get, I was at one of my motorcycle riding areas yesterday. People just walk up and say,"dude absolutely love your van"! My daily driver is a 530i which IMO one of the best driving cars on the planet, but I really enjoy driving this van. Another guy said, the euro vans have made vans cool.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts