Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for recommendations.

I have 3 small children, so definitely need a bench with 3 - 3-point harnesses. Anyone have any recommendations on brands that carry such a seating configuration? I specifically like the ones that peace vans installs, but can't seem to figure out where they're supplied from.

thank you in advance.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Looking for recommendations.

I have 3 small children, so definitely need a bench with 3 - 3-point harnesses. Anyone have any recommendations on brands that carry such a seating configuration? I specifically like the ones that peace vans installs, but can't seem to figure out where they're supplied from.

thank you in advance.
www.travoisusa.com

·
Registered
8 Posts
From what I've been told, even if you could find the seat the install is not easy and requires some specialty adhesives/glues, etc. Santa Cruz Campers was telling me that it's very specific glue that's crash tested from Austria?

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
A folding bed seat is made by Mercedes and sold by them in Europe that simply latches into the existing seat rails- not sure if it would be in the right position without installing the sliding rails though. Since they haven’t been shamelessly plugging, ill point out Metrisseats.com would almost surely set you up with what you need to make that set up work.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I just installed the 2+1 seat from Metrisseats last week. I also ordered the sliding rail to give me more flexibility with where I place the seats. The mounts seem to be compatible with both the American market seats as well as the European seats. I got them in 5 days. The seats were well crated, with no damage during shipping. Spendy, but I'm happy with the product

1 - 6 of 6 Posts