Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

2021 Second and Third Row Seats

4K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  Segvon 
#1 ·
Sent my Metris to Peace Vans for conversion. No longer need the second (2 + 1) and third row seats. Taken out when the Metris had 750 miles on it. Northern California area. Not interested in shipping. Make offer or tell me a good story, and I'll give them to you.
Plant Automotive tire Product Motor vehicle Armrest

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi Guy!
Just saw your post last night! Had to check out Peace Vans to see what’s up, looks like an awesome place to get your van hooked up! Definitely need to throw it on the board when it’s done!
So my story is I bought a 2021 Cargo 135” and I’m planning to start a Contractors business using the van a work horse but also as a little family wagon to cruise to the desert and beach. Van comes in September and I still need a bench for the kids otherwise they’ll be rolling on beans bags. I live in Orange County but would be willing to drive up, seats look like they’re in great condition! If you like contact me via email and I can make an offer 👍
Thanks!

jonathancampos.ca@gmail.com

#5 ·
Hi Guy!
Just saw your post last night! Had to check out Peace Vans to see what’s up, looks like an awesome place to get your van hooked up! Definitely need to throw it on the board when it’s done!
So my story is I bought a 2021 Cargo 135” and I’m planning to start a Contractors business using the van a work horse but also as a little family wagon to cruise to the desert and beach. Van comes in September and I still need a bench for the kids otherwise they’ll be rolling on beans bags. I live in Orange County but would be willing to drive up, seats look like they’re in great condition! If you like contact me via email and I can make an offer 👍
Thanks!

jonathancampos.ca@gmail.com
Peace Vans is the best. I am an ambassador for them. I own two Metrises. One came converted by Peace Vans via MB of Seattle. The other I bought from Autobahn Motors and had it trailored to Peace Vans for a conversion.

The best thing about Peace Vans. is that the work doesn't void the warranty since it's an official upfitter.

Seats are new. No one has even sat in the third row. Do you need second and third row? Another guy in this thread really just wanted second row.

What's your offer?

Thanks!

Guy

#6 ·
How neat! Keep your warranty is great. All the upfitfers around here have mainly been just commercial Do you have any of your Metri posted? I just need one row, preferably the second row split.
I can offer $300 for one row, I’m not certain how far north you are and I’m just recently put a search on for for these seats.
Thanks!

#10 ·
How neat! Keep your warranty is great. All the upfitfers around here have mainly been just commercial Do you have any of your Metri posted? I just need one row, preferably the second row split.
I can offer $300 for one row, I’m not certain how far north you are and I’m just recently put a search on for for these seats.
Thanks!
PS, haven't posted any pictures. I didn't know this forum existed until a few days ago! :)

#15 ·
For anyone in British Columbia, who is looking for a 2+1 second row and/or a 3 seater third row plus rails, I will have some available in late July. Asking for $200 for the second row, $100 for the third row, and $100 for the rails. All prices in Canadian dollars. The seats are leatherette and are all in great shape, having had very little use. I can sent pics to anyone interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.