Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

[sold] 2021 Metris Cargo Divider Panel

3K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  H270DLF 
#1 · (Edited)
somehow, i ended up with the divider panel that i cannot use because i need the extra two inches of seat travel so i can drive my metris. it was a $321 option. would be happy to get half that from someone that wants the panel. includes a bag full of the many fasteners. sorry, did not think about the location of the part. it is currently fastened to the fence in my backyard in Orange, California. my home base and other residence is Lake Havasu City, Arizona. would be willing to deliver within a hundred mile radius of either location as i travel back and forth between the two homes frequently.

Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Tree
Television Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle

See less See more
#2 ·
Member's profile says Arizona for those interested.

#6 ·
the interested party did buy the panel but promptly returned it after he discovered the panel requires two special pieces so the panel has something to fasten to. i refunded his money as promised and we both learned a lesson. the two required pieces are not removable from my van without messing up the interior and the headliner. i put the cargo divider up in my attic and it will probably remain there until i scrap the van or expire whichever comes first.