Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 cargo 126wb
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided on ordering a 2020 Cargo Metris once the 2020 DOG has been released. I have printed the 116 page 2019 DOG, but there are sure to be at least a few changes to the 2020.

My question: Has there been any consistency in the release dates of the previous years' DOG's? That would at least give an idea of when to expect the 2020 DOG to be released. I plan to put my order in within a week or two of getting my hands on the new DOG (western New York State dealer). I've been following the Metris since it came out and I finally had an opportunity to road-test a 2019 passenger this week. I am ready to take the plunge.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I would imagine it should be out very shortly....since model year 2020 vehicles will likely enter production within a month or so.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Where did you get a copy to print? I am thinking about a 2020 as well.
I have decided on ordering a 2020 Cargo Metris once the 2020 DOG has been released. I have printed the 116 page 2019 DOG, but there are sure to be at least a few changes to the 2020.

My question: Has there been any consistency in the release dates of the previous years' DOG's? That would at least give an idea of when to expect the 2020 DOG to be released. I plan to put my order in within a week or two of getting my hands on the new DOG (western New York State dealer). I've been following the Metris since it came out and I finally had an opportunity to road-test a 2019 passenger this week. I am ready to take the plunge.

·
Registered
2020 cargo 126wb
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where did you get a copy to print? I am thinking about a 2020 as well.
Right here on this forum. Click in "Search Community" and enter <2019 dog> (don't use the brackets - just type what's inside)
Click on the top entry. You'll see a .pdf link to a file with the filename 2019-metris-edog-053118-pdf
Open that and print it if you like.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts