Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Freedom never looked so good. A genuine natural beauty, the Marco Polo really stands out in any landscape, from mountain lakes to city skyscrapers. Exhilaration outside. Relaxation inside. Who says adventure can’t be relaxing, too? In the Marco Polo, you can lean back and enjoy the spectacular views in comfort, thanks to the electric comfort seats and the roof bed with sleeping space for up to five people. Anyone looking to escape the daily grind needs an accomplice. The Marco Polo with powerful motorizations and new automatic transmission offers pure driving pleasure – and leaves boredom by the wayside.

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
Personally if I was gonna spend $100k+ on a Mercedes chassis camper, i’d Go for a Jayco Melbourne, and keep the change to keep my Metris as a DD.

·
Registered
2018 Metris Passenger
336 Posts
Personally if I was gonna spend $100k+ on a Mercedes chassis camper, i’d Go for a Jayco Melbourne, and keep the change to keep my Metris as a DD.
Depends on what you want to do. If you're on the road all the time and just stopping for the night, the pop-top makes sense. If you're setting up for a few days at a time, like a dog show circuit, the trailer gives you the freedom to go shopping or day trips without packing up.

De gustibus non disputandum est.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts