Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Reluctantly I am selling my 2019 metris passenger van, it is fully loaded, color is white, has 19680 miles, has 7 year extended warranty, 30 months ago I got the COVID and suffered a stroke from it, I realize I will not be able to drive again, and this just sitting in the garage breaks my heart, I'll post photos of it, never used it for anything other than just to ride around in it because I liked it, hopefully someone will make an offer
Wheel Car Mercedes-benz viano Tire Vehicle
and can get great use out of it and not have to worry about dealer repair bills because of the extended warranty, Located near Morristown NJ.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Reluctantly I am selling my 2019 metris passenger van, it is fully loaded, color is white, has 19680 miles, has 7 year extended warranty, 30 months ago I got the COVID and suffered a stroke from it, I realize I will not be able to drive again, and this just sitting in the garage breaks my heart, I'll post photos of it, never used it for anything other than just to ride around in it because I liked it, hopefully someone will make an offer View attachment 21783 and can get great use it off it and not have to worry about dealer repair bills because of the extended warranty, Located near Morristown NJ.
Can you copy the options here and maybe a few interior photos please? Also sent a private message.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you copy the options here and maybe a few interior photos please? Also sent a private message.
I will send some photos of the interior, I need help getting around in the wheelchair, someone will help me today, thank you,

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts