Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure where else to post this.
I am currently working with a dealer to order a 2018 Metris Passenger as the Passenger Worker is too restrictive on optional equipment.
I think the '2016' descriptors on some of these threads needs to be revisited :)
Enjoy, and I hope this helps others.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks - it sure would have been nice to have had this to look at a month ago when we ordered our 2018 Passenger Van. And it seems like something that ought to be out on their web site too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This helps a lot.... about to order my passenger van for my conversion project into a pop-up camper. I wish the conversion companies had the same type of documentation. I get "proposals" with no details other than total cost and payment terms as well as my wishlist attached to it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Well if you're interested in a Passenger Van, it's interesting that the "Electric Booster for Heating" is now standard equipment, so that you don't need to get the cold weather package just for that option anymore. The heater is not standard on the Worker Passenger though. Also the rear view camera is now standard on everything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts