Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2018 Mercedes Metris Pop Top Camper Van for Sale. Located one hour East of Portland OR

See craigslist posting at:

• Mileage 15K.
  • Includes elevating pop top roof with soft touch spring mattress.
  • Swivel front seats.
  • 100w solar panel with charge controller.
  • Extra 31 AMG battery for the solar panel enclosed in a custom panel.
  • 2 different configurations of interior LED lighting attached to the extra battery.
  • 2 USB and 1 12V socket attached to the extra battery we use for a cooler.
  • Removable telescoping lower bed platform with 6 inch thick cushions. Can sleep 4 with both beds.
  • WeatherTech floor mats and sun shade for front and side windows.
The conversion was done by Keystone Coachworks. With the removable bed platform out the 2 like new rear seats can be put back into the van so it can be used as a passenger van that seats 7. I have all the original owners manuals from Mercedes and documentation that came with the conversion. I also have any maintenance records which isn't much because it only as 15k on it. Another plus is it gets 24 mpg in highway driving. When we are not using it traveling it easily fits in my garage.

We have had a VW Euro camper van and now the Mercedes and have enjoyed all our trips in both but we are now ready to do some different types of travel. Serious inquiries only. Please don't contact me for any trades or deals I won't respond. I will also be posting on other sites to get the best response.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Passenger
2,203 Posts
That's an important bit you should add to your postings. While still under warranty the new buyer could purchase an ELW to extend the warranty. Good idea with this sort of upfit typically.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts