Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The new Mercedes-AMG G63 Edition 1 has made its debut ahead of the 2018 Geneva MotorShow next month.

The G63 Edition 1 manages to make the new G-Class look even more menacing with matte black paint, grey body side graphics, black 22-inch wheels with red accents and red center caps, along with red painted brake calipers.

The theme continues inside with red and black leather upholstery, a flat bottom steering wheel with a red 12 o’clock marking and dark gloss red carbon fiber trim.
Read more about the 2018 Mercedes-AMG G63 Edition 1 is the Most Menacing G-Class Yet at AutoGuide.com.

·
Registered
196 Posts
and the price is ? ? ? Following the link I got local mercedes benz dealer in a chat waiting to help me :) I guess wishing a customer for this "jeep" :) what a bummer :) nice guy but no cigar :-(

·
Registered
81 Posts
On one of my visits to the dealer they had one of those out front. I turned down one of the fancy paint colors on my Metris since I didn't think it was worth an extra $1000, and the dealer mentioned that a custom paint job for that beauty was about $20,000(!). Hey, if you can afford the first $140,000, what's an extra $20K?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts