Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've owned a 2017 Metris Cargo for about a year. I'm a residential remodeler and it is a great van for me. I have it racked out on the inside very efficiently and it's fun to get reactions from other people in the trades when they see it.

I've used the forum a lot as a lurker and it was very helpful when I was deciding what van to get. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hi all,

I've owned a 2017 Metris Cargo for about a year. I'm a residential remodeler and it is a great van for me. I have it racked out on the inside very efficiently and it's fun to get reactions from other people in the trades when they see it.

I've used the forum a lot as a lurker and it was very helpful when I was deciding what van to get. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!
Are you the only one who has one in Tucson? I see a few in Phoenix. But, not many. Maybe two in a month of driving all over the valley.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is at least one or two others I’ve seen like mine that are “unmarked”. Handycar has a fleet of black passenger vans with New Jersey plates, AAA uses a cargo for roadside assistance, and I’ve also seen one with water purification graphics. Someone is buying them here because they had no inventory left when I got mine so I had to get it in Phoenix. They are pretty rare though.

·
Registered
305 Posts
There is at least one or two others I’ve seen like mine that are “unmarked”. Handycar has a fleet of black passenger vans with New Jersey plates, AAA uses a cargo for roadside assistance, and I’ve also seen one with water purification graphics. Someone is buying them here because they had no inventory left when I got mine so I had to get it in Phoenix. They are pretty rare though.
Yeah, the dealers are afraid to buy more than 1 or 2 now. So, they don't get stuck with a bunch of them. Where they have to sell at huge discounts before Mercedes wants their Money.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Welcome and pictures please!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, glad to be here! I have a couple pics posted in my garage. She's nothing special on the outside (all stock, contractor white, no rails, sliders on both sides) but I'm pretty stoked about the plywood racking on the interior. I'll post more photos of that when I can, but sadly she's in the shop at the moment. See my other thread in the general discussion if you want details.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts