Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope you don’t mind that I post this given the build is attractive for enthusiasts!

2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Passenger van with 44,800 miles. Very good condition with attractive upgrades, including:
- Marco Polo foldable (bed) Euro-style tan leather seats
- OEM Euro foldable table
- “Tesla style” Android large touch screen
- Supports CarPlay or Android Auto
- Rola roof rack

The van is in very good condition with very few imperfections as shown in photos. Could use two new tires by new owner. Always garaged. Previous owner was MB dealership using it as a shuttle van.

We love the van but have recently bought a mountain house with a very steep driveway requiring AWD. Great for large families. The seats can be configured in either direction or swapped, to your liking. The single seats fold completely. I also have the last part of the Marco Polo bench, making it a full bed. Not installed as it requires a bracket I never bought. We didn’t use it for camping as our kids were toddlers, hence never finished the bracket installation. The Tesla style Android unit works great, especially with CarPlay.

For sale as-is for highest bidder over $25,000. Nationwide shipping at buyer’s cost. If you’re looking for a Euro-style “V-Klasse” in the U.S. this is as close as you’ll get.

Text me at 617-800-6125 with any questions or more photos.

Bjorn Larsen

·
Registered
Metris Cargo 135 2020
113 Posts
She certainly looks sharp with tinted bumpers, lift gate, double sliders and alum wheels.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
That Looks like a Demo passenger van sent to dealers in the first batch of US models. All of those, AFAIK, had the undersized wrist pin problem. Has that been addressed on yours?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That Looks like a Demo passenger van sent to dealers in the first batch of US models. All of those, AFAIK, had the undersized wrist pin problem. Has that been addressed on yours?
I didn’t know that - cool to know! I’m not sure to be honest. The engine sounds great though, no issues there. Since it was in MB ownership during first 2 years I suspect it was addressed. I can find out for any potential new owners via the VIN. DM me if you’re interested.

·
Registered
7 Posts
what a pretty one! I wish you were posting this time last year when we were in the market – you've got pretty much our ideal setup. best of luck to you!

·
Registered
6 Posts
How does one get that dash setup?!
The large screen head unit and the relocation of the buttons and climate controls?

·
Registered
2019 Passenger
492 Posts
How does one get that dash setup?!
The large screen head unit and the relocation of the buttons and climate controls?
Available on some of the Asian sites. I have several android head units. I don't want to take away from the seller, but I personally would not recommend one of these at this time. The security on these is in question and you are limited to some mashup for the OS and apps. You will get no support and no security updates. You will not know if someone is stealing your credentials. You would have to really want the look and accept giving up some functionality. Many of these are terrible at sound. Search Aliexpress for "mercedes tesla android vito".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts