Mercedes-Benz Metris Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have (4) 17" OEM Alloy Twist wheels available with MB centercaps, TPMS, and Hankook Noble tires available in Phoenix AZ. Tires only have about 1,500 miles on them, and this set is in overall excellent condition. Local sale would be preferred, but I can look at shipping options.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Interested

Hi there,

I am interested in your wheels. I'm in Pt. Roberts, WA 98281. What are you asking for the set of 4?

Alex

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Alex,

I would be looking for $650 for all 4 plus shipping. A quick quote appears to be somewhere in the $150 to $200 range to get them to WA.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok I can do that. Yes, please find the most economical option for shipping. I am not in a hurry, so if it takes longer its not a big deal. If you want we can continue the conversation via email. I sent you mine in a direct msg.

Alex

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great, thanks Alex. I would prefer to PM or email as well however I don't have enough posts to PM yet and have nothing in my inbox yet. I'll be on the lookout for your message....

·
Registered
2020 cargo 126wb
263 Posts
I, for one, feel embarrassed looking/listening in on this supposedly private negotiation . Take it BC.

·
Registered
2020 cargo 126wb
263 Posts
This thread is visible to all 1700 members and all guests. It shows up on Active Topics and in the Wheels and Tires section of Tech Forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts